We’ve identified three big challenges for consultants:
• It’s difficult to manage information overload of information from public sources, client datasets and the media.
• It’s unaffordable to equip all consultants across an organization with authoritative, real-time data.
• Company data is often presented out of industry or competitor context making it time-consuming to generate meaningful insights.
The Databook platform gives you real-time access to the company metrics, insights and news you need.
• The most accurate company data available, covering world’s largest 5,000 public companies
• A wide range of financial and operational metrics, down to segment-level within companies
• Instant competitor group comparisons
• AI-generated insights into company financial performance
• Premium company news from authoritative sources
• Company strategic priorities
• High-quality, board-level PowerPoint slides to add to RFPs
It’s great you can see a company’s competitors. How you rank companies versus peers is very interesting, as this comparison is always difficult to build yourself. We are now using Databook in 'live' client workshops in a data-driven consulting approach.
Identify the strongest prospects
The Databook prospecting tool helps you identify companies that need your offering, based on their performance metrics. For example, you can quickly find companies who have direct or indirect cost issues and need help improving their productivity.
Never miss key developments at clients or prospects
The Databook iOS app makes it easy to start a conversation with premium news and high-fidelity data about thousands of companies.
All the information you need in one place
Databook collects all the news, insights and metrics you need in one place to keep up to date about your clients.
Onboard team members faster to projects
New teammates can get up to speed faster than ever, thanks to the overview Databook provides of the client’s business, financial performance and strategic priorities.
Create persuasive presentations
Databook has high-quality charts you can export to add authoritative analysis of company performance based on objective data. Databook charts cover an extensive range of metrics and are designed to put the data in context (e.g. comparisons with the competitor group).
Quickly benchmark clients across a wide range of metrics
Databook offers high-quality financial and operational metrics that allow you to give clients an insight into their performance. Databook’s intuitive design makes it simple to compare clients to competitors or a custom basket of companies.